The Clogged Toilet Blues

The Toilet at Lola's House, after Old Grump gave it a Workout

I have a unique talent.  I am able to plug up ANY toilet known to man.  I must have incredibly dense poop!

During our stay at the hotel in Manila, I plugged up the toilet.  Whilst we were still living in Macon, during our time at the high-end apartment, I plugged up the toilet.  During the eight years when we lived at the house on Ashville Drive, I frequently plugged up the toilet.  Whilst we were in the first apartment we lived in after our move to Macon, I plugged up the toilet.  During the years we lived in the condo in Columbia, SC, I frequently plugged up the toilet.

Now bear in mind that these "plugs" were not always simple blockages resolved with the persistent use of a plunger.  Oh no!  These backups would sometimes require the use of a thick wire "snake", which would be worked down the throat of the toilet, and rotated to break up whatever was causing the problem.

So it should come as no surprise that in less than three days, I have already blocked up the only toilet in Lola's house. 

Not all talents are a blessing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Humble Opinion on "Black Lives Matter"

Driveway Improvements!

Posting on Noise.Cash