Driveway Improvements!

Working on the Road

Yesterday folks here got tired of my bitching-and-moaning about the horrid condition of the access road and driveway here, so Sweetie paid for some gravel to be delivered, and the neighborhood guys pitched in to help spread it over the muddy ruts.

If you remember the prior post, (A Very Wet Dry Season), when it rains our driveway turns into a gross mess.  Well, I am very pleased to report that the driveway has been improved, at least temporarily:

Our New and Improved Driveway

I don't know what will happen to this gravel once the torrential rains of true Wet Season start, but at least this is a much needed temporary improvement.  (I even helped spread some of the gravel across the driveway!)

Long term I'd like to put a cement path/patio outside the kitchen door, and cement paths to both the front door and the dreaded outdoor CR, (or at least stepping stones), but I understand that progress here must be incremental.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Humble Opinion on "Black Lives Matter"

Braces!