Swimming Again

Swimming at the Mabanag Spring Resort

Today, in celebration of Kuya's birthday, we went swimming at the Mabanag Spring Resort.

This is the fourth time we've gone swimming in the cold mountain waters of Zamboanga del Sur, and the second time we've gone to Mabanag.  Maybe it's because I'm acclimating to things here, (does that mean I'm going wacko too?), but the waters, although still uncomfortably cold, seem to be a bit warner each time I try to swim.  

Mabanag is in Mahayag, being one of three swimming resorts located there.  We had previously gone to Eriberta Spring Resort back in early March, which I wrote about in a prior post.  I think the water is a bit warmer at Mabanag, but that may be due to the season.

The Large Pool at Mabanag

On the whole, I think Mabanag is more "rustic" than Eriberta, at least the parts of Eriberta that we went to.  (Eriberta has a whole separate section which we didn't visit.)  One thing that is interesting about Mabanag is that there are little fish swimming in the large pool.  If you go into the large pool when there aren't many other people nearby splashing, (we got to the resort about an hour after they opened, which I believe is 6:00 am), and stand very still, the little fish will swim up and tickle you by nibbling on your feet!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Humble Opinion on "Black Lives Matter"

Driveway Improvements!

Braces!